TO: SPECIALIZED AGENCIES/ VISUAL MEDIA BODIES
The National Tourism Agency has planned to make a documentary, with the objective “Realization of a documentary for the promotion of Albania around the world, on touristic, cultural and historical destinations, in international media”.
In support of article 7 point 1/b, of law no. 162/2020 “On public procurement”, in support of DCM No. 1195, dated 05.08.2008 “On the purchase, development, production and co-production of programs or advertisements for broadcast by radio and television operators or publication in print media and for contracts, for the time of broadcast, by state administration bodies”, in support of the normative act No. 12 dated 29.07.2022, “On some changes and additions to the law No. 115/2021, “On the 2022 budget”, amended and DCM No. 298, dated 20.04.2016. “For the organization and functioning of the National Tourism Agency”, the National Tourism Agency has planned to develop the procedure “Realization of a documentary for the promotion of Albania around the world, on touristic, cultural and historical destinations, in international media”.
Object: “Realization of a documentary for the promotion of Albania around the world, on touristic, cultural and historical destinations, in international media”.
The need for the realization of this service: Promoting Albania around the world, through the realization of a television documentary on the touristic, cultural and historical destinations of Albania, which will be broadcast in international media.
The frequency of the documentary broadcast: 1 (once) in international media
Realization period: 10 weeks from signing the contract.
Defined limit fund: 34,832,731 ( thirty four million eight hundred thirty two thousand seven hundred thirty one ) lek (ALL), VAT excluded.
The deadline for submission of confirmations from the print media / specialized agency is on 04/10/2022 12:00 a.m.
Confirmations for the continuation of negotiations: Confirmations must all come sealed in a non-transparent envelope, in a single day, signed and stamped in the name and address of the subject and with the note: Do not open it, unless in the presence of the bid evaluation commission and not before The deadline for submission of confirmations from the print media / specialized agency is on 04/10/2022 12:00 a.m.
Otherwise they will be rejected and returned unopened.
You are therefore kindly requested to submit to our Contracting Authority:
Name and address of the contracting authority
Name: National Tourism Agency
Address: “Gjergj Fishta” Boulevard, Shallvaret A / 12 building, Tirana
Internet address: email@example.com
On behalf of: the Commission for following the procedures for the publication of the supplement in the media written.
The language for offers is: Albanian/English
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Promoting Albania around the world, through the realization of a television documentary on the touristic, cultural and historical destinations of Albania, which will be broadcast in international media.
1. Ideation and writing of a television documentary in Albania by an international storyteller/presenter with experience in the required field.
2. Filming and realization of the television documentary in Albania by a staff with experience in supervising the production of documentaries, films, series, etc.
3. Processing and post-production of the television documentary about Albania by a staff with experience in supervising the production of documentaries, films, series, etc.
4. The broadcast of the documentary in a foreign media on international television.
1. The economic operator (EO)/Subject must submit and then broadcast 1 television documentary in international media with the following definitions:
– Length on average 45 minutes
– Full HD quality
– 4K quality
– Professional Voice Over
– In English language
2. The Economic Operator (EO)/Subject must submit 10 minutes of material extracted from the final program for use by the National Tourism Agency (NTA) on its website/social media channels in clips (no more than 2 minutes each).
3. The Economic Operator (EO)/Entity must submit 10 minutes of Overview selected for use by NTA on its website and promotional campaigns
4. The Economic Operator (EO)/Entity must submit 5 Behind the Scenes clips of the crew at work for use by NTA on its website and promotional campaigns
5. The economic operator (EO)/Subject must submit 10 publicity photos of the crew at work, during the filming of the documentary for use by NTA on its website and in promotional campaigns.
The documentary should reflect attractive and authentic tourist destinations of Albania from north to south, as well as landscapes of cultural and archaeological heritage, cultural monuments and iso-polyphony.
The documentary must contain some of the following Destinations/Subjects for filming:
5. Albanian Alps
6. Albanian Castle
7. UNESCO Cultural Objects
10. The coast
11. Albanian Tradition
Shooting Format/Quality: 4K – HD
Frame rate: 25p
Drone or helicopter filming
Narrated or Presented by a foreign storyteller/moderator/presenter
SPECIFIC INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS REGARDING THE ECONOMIC OPERATOR
1. GENERAL ADMISSION / QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
Legal documentation to be submitted as a qualifying criterion:
1. Documents proving that the operator / bidder:
i. It is a company registered in its country of registration,
ii. It is not in the process of bankruptcy or liquidation.
iii. Average annual turnover for the last three years not less than 40% of the contract value.
2. SPECIAL QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
2.1 The operator / bidder must submit:
Statement on compliance with technical specifications. (Annex 1)
Statement on conflict of interest. (Annex 2)
2.2 Technical capacity:
a) The Operator/Bidder must declare proven track record in all the required areas of statement of work (SoW) in the last five years.
b) The Operator/Bidder must declare a list of contracts (completed and on-going), specifying the scope of the contract, date and duration.
c) The Operator/Bidder must declare at least 1 (one) contract in similar services with the value of not less than 40% of the contract budged.
d) The Operator/Bidder must declare that it has in its staff or will contract for the execution of the contract five main experts with experience as follows:
Key Expert 1 – Senior television presenter/ expert historian, with 10+ years of experience in History Publishing and Broadcast Communication.
Key Expert 2 – Series Producer with 10+ years of experience overseeing the production of world class films and series and documentaries for international distribution,
Key Expert 3 – Director of Photography with 10+ years of experience filming films and series and documentaries,
Key Expert 4 – Head of Production/ Film maker/producer with 10+ years of experience in production of first class films and series, documentaries, and screenplays,
Key expert 5 – Line Producer with 10+ years in management of TV productions for first class content for distribution.
CVs and/or qualification certificates/professional licenses must be submitted for the above experts.
The Operator/Bidder may propose other experts that it deems necessary for the completion of the services.
In any case, the contracting authority has the right to perform the necessary verifications on the veracity of the information declared by the Economic Operator as above.
3. Economic Bid Form must include:
- Program outline for the documentary
- Production Schedule;
- Distribution/Broadcast plan.
4. Statement on compliance with technical specifications. (Annex 1)
5. Statement on conflict of interest. (Annex 2)
6. Bank certificate (IBAN).
All documents must be originals or notarized copies issued no later than 3 (three) months from the date of tender opening. Cases of non-submission of a document, or of false and inaccurate documents, are considered as conditions for disqualification.
The deadline for the realization of the service will be according to the requirements of the contracting authority starting from the signing of the contract and according to the technical specifications in the Invitation for Bids.
In his bid, the bidder must submit the full details of the contact person.
The selection of bids will be done according to point no. 7 and 12, of DCM no. 1195 dated 05.08.2008.
• Previous experience and legal documentation submitted by the mass media body
• The staff/personnel that will be engaged for the realization of the service
• The lowest price offered by the mass media body
The presented legal technical documentation is evaluated with 50 points, as follows:
– 30 points of previous experience and legal documentation submitted by the mass media body;
– 20 points of staff/personnel that will be committed to the realization of the service.
The lowest economic offer of the operator is evaluated with 50 points.
The economic offer will be presented in Lek(ALL)/Euro, VAT excluded
Note: The evaluation of the foreign currency will be done according to the official exchange rate of the Bank of Albania on the date of the opening of the offers
Bidders have the right to participate in the bid opening process, representatives or authorized persons.
Bids must be sealed in an envelope, sealed and will be submitted by the representatives of the companies officially to the National Tourism Agency, Protocol Office, before the specified time.
The Commission will not accept any bid which will be submitted beyond the deadline and not in accordance with the above requirements.
You can also find this invitation for negotiations on the website of the National Tourism Agency, at the address: www.akt.gov.al
We are waiting for your confirmation for negotiation.
STATEMENT ON COMPLIANCE WITH TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Statement of the economic operator participating in the procurement procedure to be conducted in
date _______________ by the Contracting Authority ___________ with object
___________________limit fund __________.
I signed __________________with the quality ___________ of the economic operator
___________________ declare under my full responsibility that:
We Fulfill all technical specifications set out in the tender documents and
we certify this with certificates and documents (if required by the contracting authority), submitted
together with this statement.
Date of submission of the declaration _____________
Bidder’s signature ______________
On conflict of interest
Statement of the economic operator request in the public procurement procedure to be conducted on _________________ by the Contracting Authority______________ with object ____________ with limit fund __________.
Conflict of interest is the state of conflict between public obligations and private interests in an official, if he has a private interest, if directed by influential directorates, can influence in order to influence in order to do duties and obligations his public.
Pursuant to article 21 point 1 of Law no. 9367, dated 07.04.2005, the categories of officials defined in Chapter III, Section II, who are absolutely prohibited from benefiting directly or indirectly from concluding contracts with a party to a public institution are:
– The President of the Republic, the Prime Minister, the Deputy Prime Minister, ministers or deputy ministers, Deputies, Judges of the Constitutional Court, Judges of the Supreme Court, the President of the Supreme State Audit, the General Prosecutor, Judges and Prosecutors at the level of the Court of First Instance of the Appellate, the People’s Advocate, Member of the Central Election Commission, Member of the High Council of Justice, Inspector General of the High Inspectorate of Declaration and Control of Assets and Conflict of Interest, Members of the Regulatory Entities, (Council of Supervision of the Bank of Albania, including the Governor and the Deputy Governor; competition, telecommunications; energy; water supply; insurance; securities; media); public, which is at least equivalent in position to the general directors, heads of administrative institutions public ministries that are not part of the civil service.
For middle management level officials according to article 31, and for the officials provided in article 32 of chapter III, section 2 of this law, the prohibition according to point 1 of this article, due to the private interests of the official, defined in this point applies only to the conclusion of contracts in the field of territory and jurisdiction of the institution where the official works. This prohibition also applies when the party is an institution of dependence.
When the official is in the function of the mayor or the deputy mayor, the commune or the regional council, of the member of the respective council or is a high-ranking official of a local government unit, the ban due to the private interests of the official, defined in this point, applies only to the conclusion of contracts, as the case may be, with the municipality, commune or regional council, where the official exercises these functions. This prohibition applies even when the party to the contract is a public institution, depending on this unit (Article 21 point 2 of Law No. 9367, dated 07.04.2005).
Prohibitions defined in article 21 point 1, 2 of Law no. 9367, dated 07.04.2005, with the relevant exceptions, apply equally to persons related to the official who in the sense of this law are the spouse, cohabitant, adult children, parents of the official of the spouse and cohabitant.
I, the undersigned _____________________, in the capacity of the representative of the legal entity _______________ declare under my personal responsibility that:
I am aware of the requirements and prohibitions set out in Law no. 9367, dated 07.04.2005 “On the prevention of conflict of interest in the exercise of public functions” as amended, as well as in bylaws issued in its implementation by the High Inspectorate of Declaration and Control of Assets and Law no. 9643, dated 20.11.2006 “On public procurement”, as amended.
In accordance with them I declare that no defined official in Chapter III, Section II of Law no. 9367, dated 7.4.2005, and in this statement, owns private interests directly or indirectly with the legal person I represent.
Date of submission of the declaration ________________
Name, Surname, Signature